The Following steps will guide you through a complete resource cycle in Rembrandt.
- 1.model all resource types
- 2.instantiate resources (can also be done during run-time)
- 3.model the optimization problem
- 1.register Algorithms
- 2.create transformers
- 3.build the recipe
- 4.model the BPMN process including resource instantiation and allocation tasks
- 5.deploy the modeled process to the BPMS
- 6.execute the process
Below you can see the workflow using the BPMN modeling tool Gryphon and the BPMS Chimera.
The organization component in Rembrandt is used to:
- model resource types
- instantiate resources
- modify resources
- delete resources and types
Resource Assignment is done in the optimization component. Here you can:
- register algorithms
- create transformers
- build recipes
The Allocation is normally done during run-time but can be started manually from the recipe view. The Executions tab in the optimization section shows the current status of all started resource allocations.